This week’s Irish joke which has gone viral is ..
You know you're Irish when:
- You can't wait for the other guy to stop talking so you can start talking
- You show your love for friends and family by insulting them
- I will my arse means.....no
- You touch the electric fence for the craic
- The best reason to do something is for the craic
- Nobody can go a day without saying 'Jaysus'
- Flat coke or 7up heals all illnesses
- You don't know the words but that doesn't stop you from singing
- The word 'like' goes in every sentence
- You end all telephone calls with "Right, bye, bye, bye, bye"
How about les Francais?
You know you're French when:
- You don't make small talk and you could not be bothered to talk to strangers
- You are polite to your family ( the ones you haven't fallen out with over inheritance issues/divorce) and may even still vous voyer your parents
- Non means no, and sometimes yes means no, and a shrug means no too.
- You have never experienced "the craic"
- The best reason to do something is so that you will look smarter/better/thinner
- No-one can go a day without saying 'merde'
- You are a hypochondriac and take a myriad of medicaments
- You have never partaken in a sing song and never will. The thought of same brings you out in a sweat
- The word 'quoi' goes in every sentence
- You end all telephone calls with "Je t"embrasse très très fort, bisous", hang up and have a bitch about the person
Can you think of any others?