Friday, June 29, 2012

June 29 Photo - My Little Potager

My Little Potager
Nothing short of a miracle for me as I have the opposite of green fingers ( black fingers?? ). I have been nurturing these babies along for the last few months and unbelievably, still have tomatoes, basil, rosemary and thyme and raspberry plants THAT ARE STILL ALIVE!!! I'm getting the hang of this domestic goddessness at last!
As I pointed out to Mr Getrealfrance, we could have bought the whole bounty at the market for less than a fiver, but sure, where would the fun be in that?!!!

6 comments:

  1. Nothing tastes as nice as what you grow yourself, then ye have the warm climate to grow them outside.enjoy.x GAB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're already eating the herbs. There will be some excitement when we get a tomato!! :)

      Delete
  2. Wow will have to come over and have a look. Move over Tom and Barbara in the Goodlife... rachel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! Managed to make an edible pavlova last week too. Move over Nigella!

      Delete
  3. I love growing my veggies, have a plot a bit larger than yours, but size isn't important, taste is!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jacqui! Tomatoes are nearly ready for picking now. The excitement!

      Delete

You may also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...