Friday, February 17, 2012

Best Guinness in Perpignan

Last night I did something I haven't done for a long time.
I had four pints of creamy guinness in a packed pub listening to Irish music with some good buddies.
Great music, real sweaty pub atmosphere, pints for €4.50 ( a bargain in France) and even a bit of Irish dancing by mé féin ( cringe). The South of France just became an even better place to live!
Irish, French and Polish Biddies

Without a doubt, the best guinness in Perpignan , Good luck agus Go n'éirí an t-ádh le O'flahertys Irish pub in Perpignan.
....And well done to Stephen on his debut performance.. Just don't forget us when you're rich and famous!

3 comments:

  1. Is that some famous guy in the background?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to having a pint with you all when I am back; Won't be going nowhere for while I can assure you!

    ReplyDelete

You may also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...